UAH 1.9 Billion of Rent: DTEK Oil&Gas’ Contribution to the Country’s Budget in 2018
The total amount of rent paid by DTEK Oil&Gas for the use of subsoil in 2018 amounted to UAH 1.9 billion, which is by 29% more than in 2017. Thus, Naftogazvydobuvannia PJSC (a mining asset of DTEK Oil&Gas) is the largest payer of rent among private mining companies.
The rent paid by DTEK Oil&Gas to the local budgets of the Poltava region where the company produces hydrocarbons amounted to UAH 98.5 million. Thus, the company transferred the following amounts to regional, district, village budgets and the budgets of united territorial communities:
- UAH 39.4 million to the budget of the Poltava region.
- UAH 8.4 million to the budget of the Machukhska United Territorial Community.
- UAH 5.5 million to the budget of the Savyntsi Village Council.
- UAH 11.4 million to the budget of the Kovaleve Village Council.
- UAH 11.0 million to the Myrhorod district budget.
- UAH 22.8 million to the Shyshaky district budget.
The local communities allocated these funds to energy efficiency projects and improvement of the quality of medical services and infrastructure.