DTEK Oil&Gas paid UAH 8.5 Million Rental Payments to the Budgets of the Poltava Region In April 2018
In April 2018, DTEK Oil&Gas paid UAH 8.5 million to the budgets of all levels of the Poltava Region. The amount of the company’s rental payments for four months of 2018 amounted to UAH 31 million.
In April 2018, the company transferred the following amounts to the regional, district, village budgets and budgets of the united territorial communities where DTEK Oil&Gas produces gas:
- UAH 3.403 million to the Poltava Region budget.
- UAH 726 thousand to the budget of the Machukhska United Territorial Community.
- UAH 449 thousand to the budget of the Savyntsi Village Council.
- UAH 1.011 million to the budget of the Kovaleve Village Council.
- UAH 898 thousand to the Myrhorod district budget.
- UAH 2.021 million to the Shyshaky district budget.
The local communities plan to allocate these funds to the energy efficiency projects, improvement of the quality of medical services and infrastructure.
Law of Ukraine No. 1793-VIII Amendments to the Budget Code of Ukraine regarding the Entry of the Royalty Payment for Use of Subsoil for Production of Oil, Natural Gas and Gas Condensate adopted by the Verkhovna Rada on December 20, 2016 took effect from January 1, 2018. The law provides for 2% of the rental payment to be transferred to the regional budgets, 2% to the district and 1% to the local budgets at the location (production) of the respective natural resources. The exceptions are the budgets of cities of republican and regional status and the budgets of the united territorial communities, which receive 3%. 95% of the rental payment shall be made to the total fund of the state budget.